Monday, April 1, 2019

Not April Fools

Yes, it's April 1, and it might have seemed like a joke when I stepped outside this morning, but it was no April Fools gag. We had snow and 25° temperatures this morning for the ride to work. Keep in mind that temperatures were in the 50s on Saturday.


This is Ohio weather - a tease to let you think it's actually Spring - then a freeze - another tease and another freeze. Over and over again, probably till May.

After the "spring forward" daylight saving time change, my morning commute was plunged back into  total darkness from start to finish - but dawn is starting to approach a little earlier and I'm just starting to get a bit of daylight for the last couple of miles of my ride.

I got this little bit of pre-sunrise light for the last couple of miles of my commute. To get the full effect, imagine the sound of wild turkeys off in the distance. 
By the way - it's supposed to get up to the 50s again tomorrow.

That's all I've got for now - just brief post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment